Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Raj comics Popular blog


However this blog has links for plenty of comics but its not possible to collect all comics under one roof, so here are some blogs there you can find some interesting comics which I have not added in my blog.
Raj comics is very famous and we can see several blogs available to get those comics either free or paid. Here I am listing some good blogs where you can find raj comics collection . I am sure you can get any of the comics published by raj comics. I prepared this list according to content and google search basis. Its totally my view and my search strategy. It doesn't contain any partiality . I tried my best to put best blogs for you...
Lets see what is available........

1. Rajcomics Hindi
You can get this blog listing on google search page. It comes on generally first page while you search as "rajcomics", "hindi rajcomics" kile few more....
This blog has 43 posts including some nagraj comics, horror series , atmaram and few more.
It is not having collection of comics but you can get some interesting comics in PDF and CBR formats.

Blog Address : rajcomicshindi.blogspot.com

2. Online Indian Comics
You can get this blog by seaching for hindi comics, indian comics , free comics and few more keywords. I am not happy with the updates of comics, may be author forgot about this blog and not maintaing it. Anyway its comics in google search so you will see this result, this blog can provide you some old and rare comics.

Blog Address : onlineindiancomics.wordpress.com

3. indiancomics

This blog is very interesting , here you will get several interesting facts about indian comics. It contains about comics movie, what is going to release. Actually it looks like a news archieve related to comics in india. You will find it more when you will read it more on it..

Blog Address: indiacomic.blogspot.com

4. कासिम'स ब्लॉग

यह हिन्दी ब्लॉग है। आप को बहुत सारी मनपसंद कॉमिक्स मिलेगी। यहाँ मैनड्रैक बैटमैन सब है । आप को यह ब्लॉग पसंद आएगा।
Its a new blog for rajcomics. It needs some improvemnet. I hope after some time it will be right track.
ब्लॉग एड्रेस: sim786.blogspot.com

5. azamworld

This blog is maintained by an 16 year old guy, which is the real age of comics reading. Comics reading is hobby come addiction. At this age you can't stop reading comics. I started comics reading at age of 14 and after that I never stopped reading . I hope this blog will provide some nice collection for comic lovers.

Blog Address:azamworld.blogspot.com

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP